1. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 17:22
    It may be just me but....

I didn't start playing chess untill i was 25.
    Before then i was a machine in the bedroom. I never had any problems picking up dates.
    And i considered "bedroom" time to be the best thing there was.

But....after starting chess i got to a 1400 level and now i don't want "bedroom" time....I even reject it. To me it's "work" now.

All i want is to get better and better at chess.

It may be just me though.
  2. Big D
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 17:26
    Clearly the problem you're having in the bedroom is that you don't have an attractive chess mate.
  3. New York
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 17:271 edit
    I have the opposite experience. Every game I win, I get bedroom time. Unless I win and lose at the same time which I get nothing. So thanks to you I won't be getting any.
  4. New York
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 17:29
    Originally posted by der schwarze Ritter
    Clearly the problem you're having in the bedroom is that you don't have an attractive chess mate.
    haha, clever.
  5. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 18:021 edit
    lmao....i try my best.
  6. Standard memberIn A Word
    Mr. Hangs-A-Piece
    Waukee, Iowa
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 19:40
    It just you.

I could give up chess forever and never give it another thought. I can not say the same about business time...
  7. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 19:45
    i could give up "business time" for chess easy....but if i did....i would expect a rating increase.
  8. Standard memberIn A Word
    Mr. Hangs-A-Piece
    Waukee, Iowa
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 20:03
    Originally posted by chessisvanity
    i could give up "business time" for chess easy....but if i did....i would expect a rating increase.
    I like making sacrifices in chess, but I draw the line at making them in the bedroom.

Also I think you should be given bonus rating points if you ever make that type of choice.
  9. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 20:13
    He he, this topic reminds me of a time I was in bed with an old girlfriend and said to her that I had a surprise for her and she was quite excited and says "oh yes, that sounds like fun" and I brought out my mini chess board and taught her how to play.

She seemed strangely unimpressed by my gesture, it was like she was expecting something else.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 20:59
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    He he, this topic reminds me of a time I was in bed with an old girlfriend and said to her that I had a surprise for her and she was quite excited and says "oh yes, that sounds like fun" and I brought out my mini chess board and taught her how to play.

She seemed strangely unimpressed by my gesture, it was like she was expecting something else.
    LOL...Someday, someone is going to have to sit you down, and have a long talk with you 😉 !!!!
  11. London
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 23:11
    I was in bed with an old girlfriend
    Maybe calling her old didn't help
  12. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '07 23:42
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex

LMAO!! thats something i'd do.....usually with a variation though.....she never understands.....she just says...."oh wow...that's nice hunny"
  13. 1. e4!!
    Moves
    17 Nov '07 03:59
    My Over The Bed rating is a lot higher than my RHP rating.
  14. Standard memberchessisvanity
    THE BISHOP GOD
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '07 04:10
    yer 1360....i'd hope so...lmao...i been drinkin sorry.....wanna join my clan?
  15. 1. e4!!
    Moves
    17 Nov '07 04:41
    Originally posted by chessisvanity
    yer 1360....i'd hope so...lmao...i been drinkin sorry.....wanna join my clan?
    I thought we were in the same clan... What happened?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree