http://www.chess.com/echess/profile/cludi

HAHAHA
  2. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 23:41
    Originally posted by Diophantus
    Even so, I'll not be rushing to play there again until someone devises a way to measure the testosterone levels of internet teens and then gags those found to have a level above a certain threshold.[/b]
    Well said. I played a few games there, and decided that playing trash-talking teenagers was a waste of my time. I can at least say that I don't think any of the ones I played were cheating, because they played too poorly!

I like playing with adults here- and the teenagers I've played here conduct themselves like adults, as I have only learned their ages by their profiles, not their actions.
  3. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 00:39
    Originally posted by NorrisB
    http://www.chess.com/echess/profile/cludi

HAHAHA
    second banning. that must be just a coincidence!

😀DDDDDDD
  4. on your backrank!
    Moves
    28 Aug '11 15:18
    is chess.com good?
  5. Joined
    24 May '08
    Moves
    28 Aug '11 15:24
    Well it offers a lot, but at a cost.
    If you just want a few CC games with a nice clean site interface then RHP is fine 🙂
  6. on your backrank!
    Moves
    28 Aug '11 16:52
    do you subscribe both here and there?
  7. Joined
    24 May '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '11 06:23
    I see benefits of using both chess.com & RHP - hence I've been a subscriber to both simultaneously.

The owner of chess.com has said previously that he wants to attract plenty of titled players into CC.
    Titled players get free premium membership upon proof of ID (digital image of official document, image of FIDE certificate & so on) and the frankly laughable situation of a bunch of no-names festering at the top of the highest rated player lists must surely be at odds with the ethos.
  8. gumtree
    Moves
    29 Aug '11 09:06
    Originally posted by Zygalski
    I see benefits of using both chess.com & RHP - hence I've been a subscriber to both simultaneously.

The owner of chess.com has said previously that he wants to attract plenty of titled players into CC.
    Titled players get free premium membership upon proof of ID (digital image of official document, image of FIDE certificate & so on) and the frankly lau ...[text shortened]... s festering at the top of the highest rated player lists must surely be at odds with the ethos.
    I notice that chess.com has plenty of posh names on the books but few of them actually play regularly. Suppose ten GMs join RHP but then hardly ever play. How many do you think will appear in the top ten? It's not just about ability and OTB rating, it's also about how often they play and how seriously they take the games. I think Mr. chess.com needs to prod his tame masters into playing occasionally.
  9. Joined
    24 May '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '11 14:16
    Who'd want to be Mr. chess.com, eh?
    Slammed for not having many active titled players, then when action is taken to remove hundreds of blatant engine users, slammed for that too! 😉
  10. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '11 17:05
    how do you see who's the highest rated players there?
  11. gumtree
    Moves
    29 Aug '11 21:23
    Originally posted by Zygalski
    Who'd want to be Mr. chess.com, eh?
    Slammed for not having many active titled players, then when action is taken to remove hundreds of blatant engine users, slammed for that too! 😉
    Oh I'm not complaining about removal of engine users or how many active titled players there are, I am just pointing out that suggesting the guys at the top of the table must be dodgy because they are higher up than GM Playsnogames is faulty logic.
  12. gumtree
    Moves
    29 Aug '11 21:27
    Originally posted by NorrisB
    how do you see who's the highest rated players there?
    Online Chess then in the Play Chess panel down on the right hand side click View Players. Scroll down and you should see a table of the top players. Scroll further and you can find the rubbish.
  13. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 15:34
    Originally posted by Diophantus
    Online Chess then in the Play Chess panel down on the right hand side click View Players. Scroll down and you should see a table of the top players. Scroll further and you can find the rubbish.
    Thank you
  14. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 18:02
    Maybe another dumb question, but where is the link to the list of banned players?
  15. Joined
    18 Feb '10
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 18:17
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    Maybe another dumb question, but where is the link to the list of banned players?
    The one on this site was removed years ago.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree