1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '09 14:02
    Anyone have experience with this site? I just got an email with a coupon this morning, today's date may 17th, saying I would get a discount if I used it before may 15th. Not exactly the best deal in the world, eh. The price seems to be about US$70 per year or 120 bucks for 3 years but I know nothing about this site, anyone use it? It doesn't even mention if it is live games or CC.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 May '09 14:343 edits
    You seem to have been a member since 2004? Why are you asking if this is a CC site? Very, very odd! Are you talking about another site? Is the name of the site Chess here? Or do you mean chess on this site?
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    17 May '09 14:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Anyone have experience with this site? I just got an email with a coupon this morning, today's date may 17th, saying I would get a discount if I used it before may 15th. Not exactly the best deal in the world, eh. The price seems to be about US$70 per year or 120 bucks for 3 years but I know nothing about this site, anyone use it? It doesn't even mention if it is live games or CC.
    I played there, finding the site management open to suggestions, but the site design seemed crude. That was several years ago; it may be better.

See http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/wulebgr/corr.htm
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 May '09 15:18
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    You seem to have been a member since 2004? Why are you asking if this is a CC site? Very, very odd! Are you talking about another site? Is the name of the site Chess here? Or do you mean chess on this site?
    Hate to admit I am a total fool. Had no idea there is a site called chesshere.com Disregegard my last post and apologies, please.
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 May '09 16:06
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I played there, finding the site management open to suggestions, but the site design seemed crude. That was several years ago; it may be better.

See http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/wulebgr/corr.htm
    The site design has changes as ownership has traded hands. It used to be a free site. I liked going there because of the real time chess. I have and adobe file on what the design should be like now. In fact, I would have been a mod there and a welcomer but I ran into computer problems and when I got my computer up and running the site hard already made leaps without me. I could have contacted amir but I figured that I would just stay out of it. They have great players who play there though and the dream of the owner is to make the site rival ICC.
  6. Chess Incubator
    Moves
    19 May '09 05:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    chesshere.com is a good site but there are few problems:

1- There is no apparent control over computer aided chess
    2- Members dont take too much interest in public forums
  7. Chess Incubator
    Moves
    19 May '09 05:56
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Hate to admit I am a total fool. Had no idea there is a site called chesshere.com Disregegard my last post and apologies, please.
    Yeah u didnt understand the post on first attempt...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree