Chess in Norway

Chess in Norway

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL

Moves
14 Sep 12

I'm going to be in Norway in early November visiting Stavanger and Bergen (unfortunately not Oslo this time). Can anyone recommend any chess clubs, cafes or venues in either of these cities that I can check out whilst I'm there?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Sep 12

Originally posted by Fat Lady
I'm going to be in Norway in early November visiting Stavanger and Bergen (unfortunately not Oslo this time). Can anyone recommend any chess clubs, cafes or venues in either of these cities that I can check out whilst I'm there?
I have only visited Oslo in Norway once many years ago, but I did not go there to play chess and I can't remember the names of any place to eat. I never even heard of those other cities.

FL

Moves
14 Sep 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I have only visited Oslo in Norway once many years ago, but I did not go there to play chess and I can't remember the names of any place to eat. I never even heard of those other cities.
Thanks for your useful reply.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Sep 12

Originally posted by Fat Lady
Thanks for your useful reply.
Your welcome.

S

Moves
14 Sep 12

I have never been to Norway and don't play chess in clubs.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Sep 12

Originally posted by SmittyTime
I have never been to Norway and don't play chess in clubs.
I have done both, but not at the same time.

San Francisco, CA US

Moves
14 Sep 12

I found this on the internet: http://www6.chessclub.com/resources/club_directory/club_directory_Norway.html

San Francisco, CA US

Moves
14 Sep 12

Can't seem to find Magnus Carlson's home address...

h
peacedog's keeper

Moves
14 Sep 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
That is the funniest post I've read in a long time. Cant work out if it was supposed to be. Recommended😵

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Sep 12

Originally posted by hedonist
That is the funniest post I've read in a long time. Cant work out if it was supposed to be. Recommended😵
I am just a Redneck living in Georgia now. 😀