Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 14 Sep '12 10:04
    I'm going to be in Norway in early November visiting Stavanger and Bergen (unfortunately not Oslo this time). Can anyone recommend any chess clubs, cafes or venues in either of these cities that I can check out whilst I'm there?
  2. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    14 Sep '12 10:29
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    I'm going to be in Norway in early November visiting Stavanger and Bergen (unfortunately not Oslo this time). Can anyone recommend any chess clubs, cafes or venues in either of these cities that I can check out whilst I'm there?
    I have only visited Oslo in Norway once many years ago, but I did not go there to play chess and I can't remember the names of any place to eat. I never even heard of those other cities.
  3. 14 Sep '12 13:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have only visited Oslo in Norway once many years ago, but I did not go there to play chess and I can't remember the names of any place to eat. I never even heard of those other cities.
    Thanks for your useful reply.
  4. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    14 Sep '12 15:44
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    Thanks for your useful reply.
    Your welcome.
  5. 14 Sep '12 15:49
    I have never been to Norway and don't play chess in clubs.
  6. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    14 Sep '12 15:59
    Originally posted by SmittyTime
    I have never been to Norway and don't play chess in clubs.
    I have done both, but not at the same time.
  7. 14 Sep '12 17:50
    I found this on the internet: http://www6.chessclub.com/resources/club_directory/club_directory_Norway.html
  8. 14 Sep '12 17:51
    Can't seem to find Magnus Carlson's home address...
  9. Standard member hedonist
    peacedog's keeper
    14 Sep '12 18:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That is the funniest post I've read in a long time. Cant work out if it was supposed to be. Recommended­čśÁ
  10. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    14 Sep '12 19:49
    Originally posted by hedonist
    That is the funniest post I've read in a long time. Cant work out if it was supposed to be. Recommended­čśÁ
    I am just a Redneck living in Georgia now. ­čśÇ