1. Joined
    08 Sep '04
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 19:34
    A long time ago i found all the possible chess openings on this site showing you the 1st few moves that defined the opening / defense. Is this still available and if so where can i find it?

Thanks in advance
  2. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 19:44
    Originally posted by Blunt
    A long time ago i found all the possible chess openings on this site showing you the 1st few moves that defined the opening / defense. Is this still available and if so where can i find it?

Thanks in advance
    Click "Site map" at bottom of any page.
    Openings is under Reference.
  3. Joined
    08 Sep '04
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 19:54
    Thanks for that! - has it changed over the years? - The view i was used to seeing was in ECO order [I think that's what it's called] along with the name of the opening or defence
  4. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 19:57
    Thanks for that! - has it changed over the years? - The view i was used to seeing was in ECO order [I think that's what it's called] along with the name of the opening or defence
    Bottom of left hand panel "Browse Openings"
  5. Joined
    08 Sep '04
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 20:01
    Cheers!
  6. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 20:19
    ECO stands for Encyclopedia of Chess Openings, so you got the name right. They seem to update the database every now and again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree