2.Alekhine, Euwe (current WC) , Capablanca, Botvinnik and Lasker.
(Bogubolov a two times challenger, was also there.).
Also there, Reshevsky, Tartakower, Fine, Winter, Vidmar, Flohr.......
Botvinnik and Capa tied first place
3. Nimzovitch and Samisch (copenhagen 1923)
4. Andersson and Dufrense (I always get the opponents mixed up - cannot spell the other one.) 🙂
5. No idea - guess at Lasker. (I know his named defence to the Evans is OK)
6. I cannot remember. A pawn at the base of a chain (guess)
7. An Endgame 🙁 No. Advancing the g-pawn draws.
8. Another endgame True. (quick counting guess but it looks right.)
10. It was a draw - but I cannot recall the score. (3 wins each?)