1. Joined
    18 Apr '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 05:47
    Originally posted by BLReid
    ... I think the venom theme is nice though, but would probably replace the pawn with a King, and remove the spider. That'd make it less trendy.
    I'll see what I can do about this over the weekend 🙂
  2. Joined
    14 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 11:57
    Yep nice idea..... very well done too! Another idea would be to actually purchase a subscription to RHP, or purchase a banner ad... I mean you understand how business works! But I suppose there is nothing like a free lunch 🙂
  3. Joined
    18 Apr '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 15:49
    Originally posted by nawadaP
    Yep nice idea..... very well done too! Another idea would be to actually purchase a subscription to RHP, or purchase a banner ad... I mean you understand how business works! But I suppose there is nothing like a free lunch 🙂
    Understand where you are coming from, nawadaP.
    I would love to have a banner up on RHP, but the cost would likely kill me. I just started barely 2 months, lots of sweat and blood, and still in the red. Someday if I become more successful, I'd certainly spend money on promotion.
    As for subscription to RHP, atm I don't find the need. 6 games at a time is more than enough of my leisure time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree