Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Standard member Mariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyรณ!
    03 May '10 18:45
    I'd like to have chess related conversations and discussions about different parts of chess. PM me if interested and we'll see if I can help. ๐Ÿ™‚
  2. 03 May '10 20:27
    Originally posted by Mariska Angela
    I'd like to have chess related conversations and discussions about different parts of chess. PM me if interested and we'll see if I can help. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Chess? On an internet chess site? Good luck with that.
  3. Standard member clandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    03 May '10 22:45
    Sorry for Maxacre42's rude comment.

I'd be fine with one without the bikini.
  4. Standard member peacedog
    Highlander
    03 May '10 23:12
    I wonder what % of people who go out of their way to be seen as female online are actually male? I think its best to leave the flirting for face to face ๐Ÿ˜‰
  5. 03 May '10 23:28
    Originally posted by peacedog
    I think its best to leave the flirting for face to face ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Or be ready to go either way. ๐Ÿ˜›
  6. 04 May '10 00:38
    So, "chess" is what they call it nowadays? :-)
  7. 04 May '10 07:07
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Or be ready to go either way. ๐Ÿ˜›
    ahahaha wow
  8. Standard member Mariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyรณ!
    04 May '10 07:22
    To be more clear on topic; If you have chess related questions, game analysis, a walk through some of your games. I'm willing to look into them and help you see where you went wrong. I do not accept challenges and advise within the game as some requested, I might however do so at a later stage.

Depending on the requests I receive; The process can take some time.

If you enjoy my games and the way I play, I can also analyze selected games of mine by you. As I only look into PM requests.

Good luck
  9. 04 May '10 08:11
    I sent a pm to Mariska. I shall look forward to some chess wisdom.

Phil.
  10. Standard member wormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    04 May '10 16:15
    Originally posted by peacedog
    I wonder what % of people who go out of their way to be seen as female online are actually male?
    there are two schools of thought, one says 99%, the other 100%. a constant academic battle is being fought between the two factions.
  11. 04 May '10 16:31
    So what percentage of those claiming to be male are actually female?
  12. Standard member JonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    04 May '10 22:36
    Originally posted by wormwood
    there are two schools of thought, one says 99%, the other 100%. a constant academic battle is being fought between the two factions.
    I vote 101%
  13. Standard member clandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    04 May '10 23:44
    Well duh. Everyone knows women can't be trusted with technology, and quite frankly, the internet is probably way to complex for their feeble minds to handle.

[/sarcasm]
  14. 05 May '10 10:18
    Mariska angela, ignore these horrible comments, very insecure people who hate to think a women can help them.
  15. Standard member wormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    05 May '10 11:16
    Originally posted by hintjul
    Mariska angela, ignore these horrible comments, very insecure people who hate to think a women can help them.
    on the contrary, I hold women in very high regard. it's the bald, middle-aged slobs calling themselves 'hotbabe18' and putting up a stock photo of a model in bikinis in their profile that I'm not too impressed about.