Moves
    13 Oct '06 19:182 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 22:141 edit
    It's fine now.

It must have been the WCC bogging it down. Same with chessbase. I got some german error when I tried ealrier.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 22:18

4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 22:28
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    Ok, thanks for the reply Rahim.
    You have a chessgames account to access the opening explorer all the way? how much is it, if you do?

I just use it now and then and then once it stops X moves deep I look at other sites.
  5. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 22:421 edit

6. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 22:57
    I do, yes. I believe it was abut 20£ for a year (anyone can confirm?), so quite pricey- not sure what that is in Canadian $. It is such a good help for improving my openings in otb though so I'm happy with it, maybe there are cheaper options that are just as useful but I didn't know of any.
    Doesn't it go about 18-27 moves deep for each opening!?
  7. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '06 23:04
    I do, yes. I believe it was abut 20£ for a year (anyone can confirm?), so quite pricey- not sure what that is in Canadian $. It is such a good help for improving my openings in otb though so I'm happy with it, maybe there are cheaper options that are just as useful but I didn't know of any.
    http://www.gensunasumus.com/ is pretty much the same and free.
  8. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 07:32
    Originally posted by RahimK
    It's fine now.

It must have been the WCC bogging it down. Same with chessbase. I got some german error when I tried ealrier.
    See [Threadid]54122[/Threadid] The chessbase server problem is a known one with IIS servers. When it comes to handling high server loads, Apache does that better than IIS.
  9. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    14 Oct '06 20:17
    Have you tried the shredder one?

I know the chessgames one gives you other additional features beside just openings if you pay but if you want just opening help I do believe it might be a waste of money since they are better free ones out there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree