Chessmaster 10 VS Chessmaster Challenger

Chessmaster 10 VS Chessmaster Challenger

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AB

Moves
08 Feb 06

Anybody know the difference between these 2 programs? They are produced by the same company but I am not sure of the functionality of each. I downloaded a trial of challenger and it seems OK but I don't know how it compares to Chessmaster 10.🙄

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
08 Feb 06

Originally posted by Another Balvenie
Anybody know the difference between these 2 programs? They are produced by the same company but I am not sure of the functionality of each. I downloaded a trial of challenger and it seems OK but I don't know how it compares to Chessmaster 10.🙄
I believe if you go on yahoo under games, you can find chessmaster8 or 9 trial for 60 min. Chessmaster 10 is very close to these but strong, and more functions.

I never heard of chessmaster challenger before though, but chessmaster 10 is very good and I would recommend it to players.

g

Moves
08 Feb 06

It sounds like you have downloaded a trial version of ChessMaster 10 th Edition.

AB

Moves
09 Feb 06

It says that Chessmaster Challenge is based on Chessmaster 10. I just purchased it for 19.00 to check out the full version of it but I still wonder what Chessmaster 10 has to offer.

e

Moves
09 Feb 06

Chessmaster Challenger is a limited version of Chessmaster 10.

penguinpuffin

finsbury

Moves
09 Feb 06

does your challenge program come with chessmaster academy?
that is a series of chess 'classes' which comes with CM10.
they are really good, well worth the cost of CM10 just for these IMO ...