1. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 21:15
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Hm, nice line, I might try using that - the problem I have is that a lot of white players play stuff like 2.Nc3 and just devlop randomly. Not that white's going to gain a huge advantage in those lines, but it's not like I can just win with no effort either.
    usually a d4 player who does 2. Nc3 has no clue wth he is doing, and thus, planless. In other words, 0-1.
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 21:16
    Originally posted by YUG0slav
    usually a d4 player who does 2. Nc3 has no clue wth he is doing, and thus, planless. In other words, 0-1.
    I find those players are sometimes very strong tactically - i.e. they have no clue how to play the opening, but they know tactics very well, because they replaced opening study with tactical study.
  3. Seattle
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 04:452 edits
    edit: nvm
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 04:581 edit
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    I find those players are sometimes very strong tactically - i.e. they have no clue how to play the opening, but they know tactics very well, because they replaced opening study with tactical study.
    you should be crushing them going into the middlegame so just tread carefully on the path to victory (wait...tactical + 1. d4 2. Nc3 = paradoxical)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree