1. Standard memberBorgov
    King-Flicker
    Leeds, UK.
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 11:341 edit
    Originally posted by Eric LeFavour
    It's good to know I am not alone. LOL 🙂 At least as far as hating to lose is concerned. We may deal with it in different manners, but we still twist on it for days after the loss. 😏
    Lol indeed! 😀

What’s even worse is there’s no match games until January now and I’m itching to play one just to make sure it was a one off and I’ve not gone permanently rubbish - if that makes sense 😛

I’m even tempted to go to a rapid play thing on Tuesday night, and I’ve never been able to stand Rapid OTB (seems different online somehow!)
  2. ...who does not know
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 13:06
    Originally posted by Borgov
    Lol indeed! 😀

What’s even worse is there’s no match games until January now and I’m itching to play one just to make sure it was a one off and I’ve not gone permanently rubbish - if that makes sense 😛

I’m even tempted to go to a rapid play thing on Tuesday night, and I’ve never been able to stand Rapid OTB (seems different online somehow!)
    Makes perfect sense. I get on a streak sometimes and it is like the pieces just know where to go. All of the sudden, something happens and I have no idea what I am doing. LOL
  3. Joined
    17 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 18:131 edit
    Originally posted by Eric LeFavour
    Makes perfect sense. I get on a streak sometimes and it is like the pieces just know where to go. All of the sudden, something happens and I have no idea what I am doing. LOL
    Exactly right. It's where you seem to temporarily lose your positional judgment and ability to recognize patterns for some weird reason and the pieces begin to look like disorganized junk in a messy room. You feel clueless as to how to proceed. And if this goes on too long and you lose more games than is normal then you start to fear you are getting Alzheimer's or some other horrible mental dysfunction.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree