1. washington
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 04:40
    so i'm in math class today and it sometimes bores the hell out of me. i wasn't paying much attention and he told the class to turn the page. so i did on the next page it had 2 people playing chess so i read the little subtitle. heres what it said. "the number of possible ways of playing the first four moves on each side of the game in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000." talk about a huge number. just an interesting fact i thought i'd say. also this caused me to drift on about chess for about 5 minutes until he gave us our homework. 😉
  2. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 04:46
    I have a way worse situation

the SAT test in the United States has a portion involving written passages, and questions relating to them. Well, one of the passages in my test was about Kasparov vs. Deep Blue...CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH THAT BROKE MY CONCENTRATION?
  3. washington
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 05:00
    i would cry if that happened to me. do you remember the question? all i know is that anything that resembles chess in school will have me daydreaming for 5 to 15 minutes. lol on average
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 05:08
    Originally posted by YUG0slav

the SAT test in the United States has a portion involving written passages, and questions relating to them. Well, one of the passages in my test was about Kasparov vs. Deep Blue...CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH THAT BROKE MY CONCENTRATION?
    LOL, i just got my PSAT back today, got 174
  5. Joined
    27 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 05:161 edit
    No way.
  6. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 05:281 edit
    Originally posted by Von Bardeleben
    LOL, i just got my PSAT back today, got 174
    I got 2050 on my SAT, needs work.

oh and that reading section was my worst.
  7. Joined
    30 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 05:32
    Originally posted by YUG0slav

The year I took it the reading section had a passage on Richard Feynman, so yeah...the same thing happened to me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree