1. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 10:17
    chess base is reporting that hensel thinks "they" may plant a listening device in kramnik's restroom..
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 10:42
    Originally posted by GaranhunsGladiator
    chess base is reporting that hensel thinks "they" may plant a listening device in kramnik's restroom..
    It's funny, but that is the first thing I thought of when they said that representatives of the opponents team were going to get access to "inspect" the bathroom. I can't believe they didn't think of this possibility immediately! It seems "Team Kramnik" does not have anybody on their team with suitable experience of dealing with dirty tactics. He needs a "Dirty Deeds" type employee.

"Originally posted by tmetzler
    01 Oct '06 09:21 :: 0 recommendations
    So they have come to agreement on the bathrooms. They both get to keep their private bathroom, BUT representatives from the opposite side will get two hours to inspect the opponents bathroom.

http://www.worldchess2006.com/main.asp?id=1018

What are the chances of one of those representatives planting a "bug" in the opponents bathroom?"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree