Moves
    12 Jun '06 18:55
    Game in progress! Do not dicsuss.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '06 19:012 edits
    Fair enough!
    Although question being posed is not about this game but and alternative line that should have been taken.
    And accordingly differs from the game that is in play.
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    12 Jun '06 19:27
    Originally posted by Bishopcrw
    Fair enough!
    Although question being posed is not about this game but and alternative line that should have been taken.
    Should not be discussing a game in progress!!
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '06 20:22
    Fair enough!
    Why just not wait until the game is over?
    Then we can discuss it freely and thoroughly.
  8. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 22:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 19:10
    Originally posted by Shinidoki
    Seeing as the position has been passed in the game (thus too late to do anything) i don't see any problem discussing the problem posted.
    unfortunately the problem is that, even though the position may have passed, any advice on what you should have done may still influence what you yet do. Even if it can't the rule is a blanket ban on talking about games in progress, or parts/off shoots thereof, to remove the chance or suspicion that someone is seeking advice to aid their game.

I hope you understand
    BF
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 21:09
    Although conversely BF,

This post is not asking about help with my game at all.
    In fact which moves black should play was never mentioned.
  11. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 23:05
    Although conversely BF,

This post is not asking about help with my game at all.
    In fact which moves black should play was never mentioned.
    fair enough, but like I said there is a blanket rule to not talk about games in progress to remove all doubt. It may seem silly from your perspective if you know that what you're talking about can't influence your game, but others aren't to know that (for example, although you aren't asking about black's moves. could you be looking for predixctions as to what white may play against you?).

Even if your question was examined and seen as OK by a really good (ie. far better than me) player tp not be able to influence the game, if we allow one question about a game in progress then how do we object to the next 10 that might not be so innocent? Nope, even if it excludes innocent questions the rule still applies for good reasons. I hope you understand

BF
  12. Eternity
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 09:01
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    fair enough, but like I said there is a blanket rule to not talk about games in progress to remove all doubt. It may seem silly from your perspective if you know that what you're talking about can't influence your game, but others aren't to know that (for example, although you aren't asking about black's moves. could you be looking for predixctions as t ...[text shortened]... des innocent questions the rule still applies for good reasons. I hope you understand

BF
    No question was asked at all, the game was posted and a statement about it was given as the thread title, no question, nothing wrong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree