1. Joined
    12 Sep '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 17:46
    Originally posted by mlu9
    Let whoever do what they may, but know very little experience would be gained if the win were to be accidental or just slight cheap calculation.
    LOL. He said "slight cheap calculation." I'll leave this open to criticism, because I don't think I could do it justice. There are much greater criticizers in this thread than I.

Serving the people,
    sOsO
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 04:54
    Is this not a positive process? I don't see it as only who you may have played online; everyone, most likely, has played games of chess in person, and here it is that I would like to question.

What, in each of your opinions, are the most vital fundamental parts of the game? What are the MOST important elements that one could hope to master in the game.

Somewhat, I would love to hear what some of the smartasses will come up with when they only want to seem as if they have a purpose of replying. Find yourselves clever on your own time, but now I would like to see what the answers would be. I mean, I don't believe in an incorrect answer so much, because this is an opinionated request.

As for the much thought-produced replies I'm getting... well I really don't know what to say other than you're wasting my time. Honestly find some other circumstance to humor yourselves.

Either way, I'm here to study the game.
  3. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 06:10
    What, in each of your opinions, are the most vital fundamental parts of the game? What are the MOST important elements that one could hope to master in the game.
    Fair play and fun.

Get a life.
  4. Big D
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 12:22
    Is this not a positive process? I don't see it as only who you may have played online; everyone, most likely, has played games of chess in person, and here it is that I would like to question.

S ...[text shortened]... d some other circumstance to humor yourselves.

Either way, I'm here to study the game.
    Calm down Jethro. If you want to study the game, there are plenty of books and software. If that's not to your liking, try private lessons.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree