1. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '10 21:362 edits
    Originally posted by atticus2
    This is nonsense. I've played Wiabj in the past, and found no problem. And on the occasion in view here, Wiabj has done nothing unreasonable either; certainly nothing to merit this attack.

The game in question is an irrelevant 'dead rubber' in a 21/21 tourney where both players have long since lost all chance of winning it. Both players have dawdled alon hneck should [b]offer a draw
    That way, both players get to win back their lives.[/b]
    There is of course a solution - it's a win-win. Quite simply, on his next move, Roughneck should [b]offer a draw That way, both players get to win back their lives.[/b]

if you have a game with 21 days per move and a 21 day time bank, and you still manage to allow the skull to appear, you clearly don't care much about the game and you deserve to lose.

Roughneck had every right to collect the win -- if wiabj cared so much about the game that he launched a tirade of angry name-calling in response, then where was that passion when he couldn't be bothered to make a move at least every 20 days or so?
  2. Joined
    08 Nov '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '10 01:50
    Actually atticus the point of my blubbering was not to shame wiabj but to merely point out a game where the player is clearly stalling. I provided the reason I be leave he is doing so. Because he is sore about the tournament he feels that stalling is payback to me. In the games that I played against you did you have any problems with me. Doesn't mean anything but he just hates to lose as do I but I am a man about it.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    12 Oct '10 02:071 edit
    Originally posted by roughneck1020
    Actually atticus the point of my blubbering was not to shame wiabj but to merely point out a game where the player is clearly stalling. I provided the reason I be leave he is doing so. Because he is sore about the tournament he feels that stalling is payback to me. In the games that I played against you did you have any problems with me. Doesn't mean anything but he just hates to lose as do I but I am a man about it.
    You should have just told him, "War is war loser!"
    Enough said
  4. Joined
    08 Nov '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '10 16:25
    You don't make any sense praxis. myob
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 11:54
    Originally posted by roughneck1020
    You don't make any sense praxis. myob
    Plonker
  6. Joined
    08 Nov '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 16:50
    schiester
  7. Joined
    29 Nov '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 10:49
    I think your decision to be or not to be here shall not be based on a small group of people. Be fair to all good and well behave players here. They want you to be here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree