1. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 02:14
    Hi
    I'm trying to get all my games from day 1 to the present into a pgn format. Is there an easy way to this? I was thinking about going in archive from game one to five hundred, one at a time. Then I click info, get pgn, copy and paste. I can paste it to winboard and save that way, although it would take a lot of room being 500+. My other idea was pasting them one at a time to wordpad. Is there a simpler, faster way to get them all besides one at a time?
  2. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 02:231 edit
    Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
    Hi
    I'm trying to get all my games from day 1 to the present into a pgn format. Is there an easy way to this? I was thinking about going in archive from game one to five hundred, one at a time. Then I click info, get pgn, copy and paste. I can paste it to winboard and save that way, although it would take a lot of room being 500+. My other i ...[text shortened]... ne at a time to wordpad. Is there a simpler, faster way to get them all besides one at a time?
    When you hit email games you get the option to set the dates. I think the site will send 100 at a time.
    My Home>My Games> Email Games

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree