1. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    22 May '07 20:56
    Looking at the 3(b)'s England and Finland have a high number of cheats for those banned recently though I suspect the USA to have the highest overall. I was reading that on PlayChess the highest number of cheats comes from Spain.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '07 20:59
    Originally posted by z00t
    Looking at the 3(b)'s England and Finland have a high number of cheats for those banned recently though I suspect the USA to have the highest overall. I was reading that on PlayChess the highest number of cheats comes from Spain.
    You have a lot of time on your hands 🙂.
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:03
    better than what i have on my hands
  4. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:04
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    You have a lot of time on your hands 🙂.
    Not a lot of time on my hands. I clicked on the guy who started the self analysis thread and expected to find a 1500 player. Instead I found out that he joined in December got to nearly 2200 and is banned!
  5. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:05
    And which part of UK do you come from? 😛
  6. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:13
    another bs claim from z00t. against my better judgement, I checked all 3b's from the most recent down to 'jean hebert'. there's only one finn, frederik69.
  7. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:21
    Originally posted by wormwood
    another bs claim from z00t. against my better judgement, I checked all 3b's from the most recent down to 'jean hebert'. there's only one finn, frederik69.
    Sorry my bad. I must have clicked on Finland twice somehow :-

denzil53 section 3(b) England
    guyharris section 3(b) England
    Frederik69 section 3(b) Finland
    Mirke section 3(b) Serbia and Montenegro
    drogonteeth section 3(b) Afghanistan

With so many 3(a)'s its easy to click on the wrong profile.
  8. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:26
    Sorry my bad. I must have clicked on Finland twice somehow :-

denzil53 section 3(b) England
    guyharris section 3(b) England
    Frederik69 section 3(b) Finland
    Mirke section 3(b) Serbia and Montenegro
    drogonteeth section 3(b) Afghanistan

With so many 3(a)'s its easy to click on the wrong profile.
    Two points.

1) With so few names, I'm not sure you can really draw any statistically significant conclusions.

2)Since these people were cheaters, it wouldn't take many of them to list a fake flag to also cause you to come to a false conclusion.

And a third point, who cares? Not me. 🙂
  9. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:29
    I did not notice that England and Finland had high cheats. Well, it only makes sense, only a high cheat would cheat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree