1. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 18:26
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    Yeah whatever you think. Funny how I don't insult anyone else. Maybe coz they don't chat so much shit.
    There are loads who talk a whole bunch more than I do.
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 18:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 20:45
    I think instead of just "my games" stored away. It should be divided up into "my won games" "my lost games" and "my embarrassingly stupid lost games." The third won should only be available to others with a special password. I think everybody has some in all three categories.
  4. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 20:51
    Originally posted by Shinidoki
    Perhaps he refers to this game....Game 2132545

2 rooks ups........but then gets hungry and careless by trying to eat up a Knight.
    LOL ... what a muppet (been there done that myself though)
  5. Swansea
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 21:51
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Here we have a self confessed muppet everyone, enjoy the time while he still admits it 😉
  6. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 06:11
    Originally posted by buddy2
    I think instead of just "my games" stored away. It should be divided up into "my won games" "my lost games" and "my embarrassingly stupid lost games." The third won should only be available to others with a special password. I think everybody has some in all three categories.
    On FICS I played several standard 15 0 games against a 2200 player (500pts higher) needless to say, he kicked my arse.

with the exception of one game where I managed to 'neutralise' his advantage to a K+P endgame, of course his pawn was a wing pawn which made it a theoretical draw.

I lost, simply because he deicided to play on...180 (or so) moves later
    he could timed me out, and the server didn't automatically declare draw by 50-moves.

Why he did that? I'm sure he only did it because someone 500pts lower than him managed to get a draw, for him thats very embarrising, for me its a great acheivement.

and that the problem with your idea. -- if you want to see the stupid blunders you just look on the other guys folder in "my won games"
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 06:59
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    ...and still a muppet.

skeeter

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree