1. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    05 Sep '08 18:25
    I posted a month or so ago that I was getting boed with my style of chess. For the last month or so I have been making an effort to attack when it seems right and some times when it dosn't. Btw I have been reading Amateur's Mind lately (looking at more really) and liked the part of not worring about your opponents threats if you have more valid threats, or somthing along those lines. In other words I made an effort to not play reactionary chess. I was on the edge of my seat for most of this one.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '08 19:131 edit
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    I posted a month or so ago that I was getting boed with my style of chess. For the last month or so I have been making an effort to attack when it seems right and some times when it dosn't. Btw I have been reading Amateur's Mind lately (looking at more really) and liked the part of not worring about your opponents threats if you have more valid t Qf2xf5 20. Bf8d6 Kc7xd6
    21. Qh8d8 Bc8d7 22. Qd8g5 Qf5h3 0-1[/pgn]
    quite an action there. That kind of "crazy things going on all over the place" games are too much for me. I like it calm and quiet, and I hope I could play the way I like🙂

but it seems that's exactly what you wanted, so, nice 🙂
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    05 Sep '08 23:06
    Originally posted by diskamyl
    quite an action there. That kind of "crazy things going on all over the place" games are too much for me. I like it calm and quiet, and I hope I could play the way I like🙂

but it seems that's exactly what you wanted, so, nice 🙂
    yea it was nice to play a smash mouth game. I didn't go over it and I prolly won't. I just enjoyed the fireworks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree