1. e4
    Moves
    08 Feb '18 15:08
    " After 1992, Fischer went on to defeat any chess player he ever met,
    including beating Kasparov, Carlsen, Krammnik and Capablanca in a simul
    game, while playing blindfolded and giving them an advantage of knight,
    rook and three queens. The Jews payed Carlsen (who is 85.7% jewish) never to speak about it".

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bobby_Fischer
  2. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    08 Feb '18 15:422 edits
    Originally posted by @greenpawn34
    " After 1992, Fischer went on to defeat any chess player he ever met,
    including beating Kasparov, Carlsen, Krammnik and Capablanca in a simul
    game, while playing blindfolded and giving them an advantage of knight,
    rook and three queens. The Jews payed Carlsen (who is 85.7% jewish) never to speak about it".

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bobby_Fischer
    This is so inaccurate- it does not even mention that Fischer consistently ignored MY challenges, and persistently withdrew from or dodged entirely any tournament I ever entered. He studiously AVOIDED playing me in chess because he knew he would lose.

I tell everyone it's an Aryan conspiracy, but people are blinded by the ... whitewash.
  3. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    08 Feb '18 18:13
    Fischowitz and I have a lot in common. It would appear we both like the green M&Ms.
  4. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    08 Feb '18 21:43
    These guys know their stuff, they did one for Kasparov too:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Garry_Kasparov

Some fascinating research.... I hadn't realised how many attempts had been made on his life!
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Feb '18 01:53
    Originally posted by @paul-leggett
    This is so inaccurate- it does not even mention that Fischer consistently ignored [b]MY challenges, and persistently withdrew from or dodged entirely any tournament I ever entered. He studiously AVOIDED playing me in chess because he knew he would lose.

I tell everyone it's an Aryan conspiracy, but people are blinded by the ... whitewash.[/b]
    I wouldn't be so open about that, if I were you, Paul. Next thing you know, somebody wants to check your DNA against Stormy Daniels' child... She is so obviously revealing that she is concealing a big secret.
  6. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 02:38
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    I wouldn't be so open about that, if I were you, Paul. Next thing you know, somebody wants to check your DNA against Stormy Daniels' child... She is so obviously revealing that she is concealing a big secret.
    Well, "big secret" is just a pet nickname...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree