1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 04:04
    I should go do that sometime... I might use dragonflies for bait.
  2. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 04:08
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    LOL I love the thread. I haven't fished in years. It's really nice to just sit by the water and relax. Fishing has a nice calming effect. Some times you go hours without getting a single bite. I will have to take a tactics book and set next time I go. 🙂
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 04:09
    Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
    LOL I love the thread. I haven't fished in years. It's really nice to just sit by the water and relax. Fishing has a nice calming effect. Some times you go hours without getting a single bite. I will have to take a tactics book and set next time I go. 🙂
    Thanks.

That's the beauty of fishing... seemingly endless relaxation.
  4. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 04:11
    Thanks.

That's the beauty of fishing... seemingly endless relaxation.
    A lot of people take beer while they fish. You might want to try that. 🙂 I don't smoke or drink myself, so I can't say how relaxing it is.
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 11:12
    Pppppppoooooooor fishes
    :'(
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 11:37
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Pppppppoooooooor fishes
    :'(
    and why tommytommy you wanna poison them pppppppppoooooooor lille fffffffishezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?
    WHY?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 14:00
    I'd think that playing chess while fishing would be a better description.
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 14:18
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I'd think that playing chess while fishing would be a better description.
    Not everybody has the capacity to turn 5 fishes into 5.000 and countin in a blink my friend
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 15:16
    And I haven't met anyone who can go fishing in a typical room where people play chess. I suppose you could try, but I don't think the results would be very good.
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 15:24
    And I haven't met anyone who can go fishing in a typical room where people play chess. I suppose you could try, but I don't think the results would be very good.
    Is it so hard nowdays to go fishing with your mate and have with you your set and enjoy a game or two by the water???

I have tried it and the results were perfect.
    😵
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 15:32
    In other words, you set up a fishing trip and brought along a chess set. You didn't bring fishing equipment to a place where you play chess.
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 15:41
    In other words, you set up a fishing trip and brought along a chess set. You didn't bring fishing equipment to a place where you play chess.
    The other brings em. I bring it set, it chezzboard and it Malt; I play it game, I drink it drink, I eat it fffffffffffffffffffffffffishhhhhh
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 15:52
    Catching fish, drinking beer and playing chess sounds great. Eating the fish, now that's a different story.
  14. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 15:58
    This wasn't a serious thread. It was started based on an attack on fishing from another thread. The attacker has been temporarily stopped from posting. My annotation thread with all the good advice from greenpawn went with it! 🙁
  15. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 16:02
    Catching fish, drinking beer and playing chess sounds great. Eating the fish, now that's a different story.
    If we get a small fish we drop it back to the water. But if the fish is juicy we eat the fish. It's tasty -if it has not his belly full of them dragon el flies that tommytommy2 etc uses 4 bait, that is. If its belly s foul of em dragon el flies it becomes uneatable and then we puir fishermen we r starvin

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree