Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    03 May '10 19:42
    Why not 20 ... Bc5?
  2. Joined
    04 May '05
    Moves
    03 May '10 20:39
    Not sure about these positions, but as i understood it 20...Re8 was in Topalov's preparation. After 20...Bc5 21.Ra4 d3+ 22.Kg2 it would be really nice to have a rook on e8 🙂
  3. Joined
    04 May '05
    Moves
    03 May '10 21:20
    Someone on youtube pointed out that at the end of every page on the official site, the following disclaimer is printed:

"All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on www.anand-topalov.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the Bulgarian Chess Federation or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.anand-topalov.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.anand-topalov.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.anand-topalov.com content requires the prior written permission of the Bulgarian Chess Federation."

FIDE + BCF = FAIL
    Karpov for president!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree