Originally posted by Mutt n Stu
Is there somewhere within Chessmaster 10 that you can get the PC to analyse a game you have played, say, on RHP. I was looking for a human vs human option in the games (so that I could feed in my moves) but could not find it.
I'm hoping I just missed this somewhere.
It's actually very easy.
1. Open CM 10 or XI in training mode.
2. In RHP click on My Games
3. To the right of the finished game you want to analyze you will see the word info in blue. Click on that to bring up the game summary.
4. Click on Get PGN/FEN
5. Use your mouse to highlight the entire text.
6. go into CM 10 and on the top menu click on EDIT then PASTE then PGN. You will now see your game moves in the game status window on the top right.
7. To analyze the game click on Mentor, then Game Analysis. The default 10 seconds per move is usually sufficient.
8. If you want to hear the analysis over the speakers when done. Click on PREFERENCES, then SOUND, and then the Voice tab. Click the "Automatically Play Auto-Annotation" box.