1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 23:33
    Originally posted by Ramiri15
    I'll take you at your word, though I must admit that is pretty ridiculous.
    I play a few games there, but RHP is far better in nearly all respects.
  2. Joined
    30 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 23:43
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I play a few games there, but RHP is far better in nearly all respects.
    You know, for a while I thought that far more higher rated players played at Gameknot than here (just by a glance at all those rated 2200 and above), but then when I actually did some searching I found that while RHP has about 18,000 in the player tables and Gameknot about 28,000, the real difference was that the median rating there was around 1380, a full 100 points higher than the median on RHP. And along with more inflated ratings, the site seems to have a problem with cheaters, as I've seen the usernames MaryAnn and Meman near the top of its ranking list.

Plus the site is damn ugly.
  3. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 23:59
    hahaha, oh, [whistle] they [Gameknot] banned my name because I resigned two games. they call it 'intentionally lowering rating' thats a laugh.
  4. Joined
    30 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jun '07 00:02
    Originally posted by Drew L
    hahaha, oh, [whistle] they [Gameknot] banned my name because I resigned two games. they call it 'intentionally lowering rating' thats a laugh.
    Well there's more rating inflation for you 🙂. Keep the two who gain the points and ban the one who loses them...
  5. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    15 Jun '07 00:06
    Originally posted by Ramiri15
    Well there's more rating inflation for you 🙂. Keep the two who gain the points and ban the one who loses them...
    4. You may not artificially manipulate your rating. It includes, but not limited to, resigning multiple games with equal or winning positions, letting multiple games time out while still visiting GameKnot, intentionally losing games to lower your rating in general.

hahahah
  6. Joined
    30 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jun '07 00:07
    4. You may not artificially manipulate your rating. It includes, but not limited to, resigning multiple games with equal or winning positions, letting multiple games time out while still visiting GameKnot, intentionally losing games to lower your rating in general.

hahahah
    What about cheating? 😛
  7. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    15 Jun '07 00:08

hahahah
    oh well, I guess I will have to break rule number 5 😉

5. You may not create nor use more than one account on GameKnot. Only one player per account is allowed.
  8. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    15 Jun '07 00:10
    but this one right here is my favorite

13. You may not bet, nor accept bets on any games or events on GameKnot.

🙂😀😉😛😕😠😳🙁:'(😞😏😵😲🙄😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree