1. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 16:03
    when you click on this on the screen how does it decide which game to take you to?
    is it the game with the least time remaining for you?
    just interested
    thanks
  2. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 16:23
    I assumed that it went to the one that moved the longest amount of time ago.
  3. Standard memberpawntorook4
    chaotic patzer
    Campinas, SP; Brazil
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 16:31
    i dont know, but yesterday when i asked about the feature i got a cool tip.. you can set it so it goes back to your "my games list" and then you can select which game you go to..
  4. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 16:34
    Originally posted by pawntorook4
    i dont know, but yesterday when i asked about the feature i got a cool tip.. you can set it so it goes back to your "my games list" and then you can select which game you go to..
    good tip mate
    how do you do that?
  5. Maryland, US
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 16:56
    Originally posted by scoop122
    when you click on this on the screen how does it decide which game to take you to?
    is it the game with the least time remaining for you?
    just interested
    thanks
    I don't know how you set it to go to my games, but I've always just clicked on my games instead of the go to the next waiting game option.
  6. Standard memberpawntorook4
    chaotic patzer
    Campinas, SP; Brazil
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 17:19
    Originally posted by scoop122
    good tip mate
    how do you do that?
    when you are making a move, (BEFORE YOU CLICK SUBMIT MOVE) look on the right hand side for the option "next game preference" this option is after "subscribe" and before "skip this game for now".. click "next game preference" and you should see the option there..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree