1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '11 06:057 edits
  2. Pities the fool
    Moves
    17 Sep '11 07:23
    What a funny game. Take it in turn to give away Queens huh?
  3. Joined
    04 Sep '10
    Moves
    17 Sep '11 14:261 edit
    is this Abbazia Defense actually playable? after the queen comes out, the knight develops with tempo, it doesn't look sound at all...

nice game though. a pity he fell for the one move trap at the end...but game was over already, i think, when he snatched the pawn...
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 19:56
    Originally posted by kopatov
    What a funny game. Take it in turn to give away Queens huh?
    Actually I didn't give my Queen away... his bishop is pinned.
  5. Pities the fool
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 20:561 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Actually I didn't give my Queen away... his bishop is pinned.
    Your right I was probably shocked by the preceding moves. Right from 4 ..Qxd5 then 6 ..c6 the game looked like a help-eat-one-another-up. Black did not appear to be trying very hard in the game, you weren't playing both sides of the game to illustrate your "hacking, sacking and trapping"?
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 21:571 edit
    Originally posted by kopatov
    Your right I was probably shocked by the preceding moves. Right from 4 ..Qxd5 then 6 ..c6 the game looked like a help-eat-one-another-up. Black did not appear to be trying very hard in the game, you weren't playing both sides of the game to illustrate your "hacking, sacking and trapping"?
    No... I'd be incapable of that. It is hard to come up with wrong moves purposefully although it is more than easy enough on accident. It was somewhat quicker time controls 15/0 but it was just a skittles game. 4...Qxd5 was quite a shock to me the first time my opponent played it too. I would play 4...Nf6 there but thats just me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree