1. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 13:33
    Game 3699419

You want to move one of your pieces to one square and you move it to another one. Arghhhh! And by that turn a won game into a lost one.
    Arghhhh!
    The other day this happened to me at the blitz site but that's drag and drop, but this is just was stupidity at its best by my part. I shoulda have checked the final position were my piece was going to land but freakin' NOOOOOOO. I just hit the submit button like the most happy chump at RHP.

🙄 😠
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 13:38
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    Game 3699419

You want to move one of your pieces to one square and you move it to another one. Arghhhh! And by that turn a won game into a lost one.
    Arghhhh!
    The other day this happened to me at the blitz site but that's drag and drop, but this is just was stupidity at its best by my part. I shoulda have checked the final position were my pie ...[text shortened]... but freakin' NOOOOOOO. I just hit the submit button like the most happy chump at RHP.

🙄 😠
    hmm that's brutal. You should play a quick game vs. me.. I've been looking for a few mouse slips.. It would make my run at 1600 easier. 😛
  3. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 13:411 edit
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    hmm that's brutal. You should play a quick game vs. me.. I've been looking for a few mouse slips.. It would make my run at 1600 easier. 😛
    The saddest part is that it wasn't a quick game. I thought about the variations from move 23 a lot. And then this was what I got. What a shmuck!

😞 :'(
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 13:43
    The saddest part is that it wasn't a quick game. I thought about the variations from move 23 a lot. And then this was what I got. What a shmuck!

😞 :'(
    Lol I just sent a game.. your account requred 3 games or higher so it's 3/7 if u don't mind.
  5. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 13:47
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    Lol I just sent a game.. your account requred 3 games or higher so it's 3/7 if u don't mind.
    Ok. Let our ball game begin.
  6. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 13:471 edit
    Game 3699419

Arghhhh!
    The other day this happened to me at the blitz site but that's drag and drop, but this is just was stupidity at its best by my part. I shoulda have checked the final position were my pie ...[text shortened]... but freakin' NOOOOOOO. I just hit the submit button like the most happy chump at RHP.

🙄 😠
    Absolutely.

In Game 2573547 I intended 44. Rf2 winning easily but dropped the Rook on f3 in error losing 3 pawns.

Many battles later I had to agree a draw. What a sad waste of effort.
  7. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 13:49
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    Absolutely.

In Game 2573547 I intended 44. Rf2 winning easily but dropped the Rook on f3 in error losing 3 pawns.

Many battles later I had to agree a draw. What a sad waste of effort.
    Tell me about it...
    It's just disgusting. Phewwww. I could punch myself right now.
  8. Tionesta
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 17:14
    Surely you don't think your the only one this happens to. Lots of times I and some of the time my opponents sit and study a position and then hit the wrong square or wrong button. It happens. When its my oponent I can usually tell. And though I take advantage of his slip, he in turn takes advantage of mine. It all works out. Certainly not something to get all worked up about, unless of course you do it often, and in that case, lets play a game.🙄😲🙄
  9. Earth
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 20:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Earth
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 20:11
    Originally posted by Evil Pawn 666
    Surely you don't think your the only one this happens to. Lots of times I and some of the time my opponents sit and study a position and then hit the wrong square or wrong button. It happens. When its my oponent I can usually tell. And though I take advantage of his slip, he in turn takes advantage of mine. It all works out. Certainly not something to ...[text shortened]... ll worked up about, unless of course you do it often, and in that case, lets play a game.🙄😲🙄
    Your face scares me.
    And I've seen some very bad things

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree