1. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    08 Apr '07 13:491 edit
    I played as black, I heard that this is bad opening but I think my defense was even worse? Where is the crucial mistake which led me to such a cramped position and turned my king into claustrophobhic fellow? Good players, please help!

Game 3392092

I am especially interested in first 10-15 moves, his knight constantly threathing mate and other opening problems
  2. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    08 Apr '07 21:43
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU?????
  3. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    08 Apr '07 22:49
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    I played as black, I heard that this is bad opening but I think my defense was even worse? Where is the crucial mistake which led me to such a cramped position and turned my king into claustrophobhic fellow? Good players, please help!

Game 3392092

I am especially interested in first 10-15 moves, his knight constantly threathing mate and other opening problems
    That is an excellant Grob from white. I am very proud of him.

I wish there was a Grob clan cos he should be in it.
  4. Under ur ChessBoard!
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 15:54
    Originally posted by ivan2908

Game 3392092

You should look up Raymond Keenes games...grob destoryer plus he points out a lot of things wrong with basmans grob book..."The Killer Grob"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree