1. Joined
    18 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 23:14
    Hey guys, if anyone out there has the time and inclination, I would really appreaciate some pointers on how to improve my game.

'Basso' kindly took me up on this offer previously. We played an unrated game and his advice reallly improved my play and gave me a broader understanding in general. (So cheers mate if you read this!)

If anyone is up for it just challenge me, cheers.

muleo
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 00:37
    Originally posted by muleo
    Hey guys, if anyone out there has the time and inclination, I would really appreaciate some pointers on how to improve my game.

'Basso' kindly took me up on this offer previously. We played an unrated game and his advice reallly improved my play and gave me a broader understanding in general. (So cheers mate if you read this!)

muleo
    hey...
    no advice or anything...
    it just aggrevates me to see a pathetic post with only one post by the guy who started it...
    i'm just writing this so it flies to the top of the thread list, and it doesnt look so sorry...
    cheerio!
  3. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 04:52
    Originally posted by muleo

muleo
    search the chess forum for my threads.

Need help getting to 1400, 1600 and 1800. There are also others, studying master games etc...

Read those.

R K

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree