Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 14 Dec '06 07:10
    I recently started a game against a jonozero1, and he quickly agreed. He has not moved for a while, as you will find out if you look at his homepage. Through the PM system he was talking like I was not a worthy opponent, yet I am still waiting for his move!

Hurry up and move jonozero1 indstead of jabbering your mouth, so we can get this match underway!!!
  2. 14 Dec '06 07:14
    Originally posted by PIZZA ROLLS
    I recently started a game against a jonozero1, and he quickly agreed. He has not moved for a while, as you will find out if you look at his homepage. Through the PM system he was talking like I was not a worthy opponent, yet I am still waiting for his move!

Hurry up and move jonozero1 indstead of jabbering your mouth, so we can get this match underway!!!
    k
  3. 14 Dec '06 07:18
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    k
    The little loser thinks he has immunity through the PM system, so I thought I'd bring it out here in the open.

If then it's fine by you your royal hindness.
  4. 14 Dec '06 07:20
    The little loser thinks he has immunity through the PM system, so I thought I'd bring it out here in the open.

If then it's fine by you your royal hindness.
    Off with his head!
  5. 14 Dec '06 07:22
    your royal hindness.
    LOL Great, I like that. I'll use it too. LMAO
  6. Standard member Arrakis
    D_U_N_E
    14 Dec '06 08:37
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Have no mercy for the swine!
  7. Standard member onyx2006
    onyx2007
    14 Dec '06 09:08
    I suppose he's trying to figure out a response to 1.Nh3...

Game 2875493
  8. 14 Dec '06 09:28
    Originally posted by onyx2006

Game 2875493
    He has actually 18 days left to think for now. And the thinking times were agreed upon.
  9. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    14 Dec '06 13:29

This is a rather odd complaint as your opponent hasn't made a move in any game in slightly over 2 months. He's been involved in three games, none of which have gotten as deep as move 2. Is he really logging on to the site soley to be rude to you? Try playing games against other people instead.
  10. 14 Dec '06 13:33 / 1 edit

You know if he hasn't moved yet and it really bothers you, looking at it; you can actually still delete the game, i think.
    Go to the "my games" page and there should be a button that looks like a trash game next too the game listing. Click on it and it'll delete the game for you. Hope this helps!

-- Paul (Pavlo87)
  11. 14 Dec '06 18:48
    Originally posted by onyx2006

Game 2875493
    It's suicide bomber. An opening I was taught while doing a couple of lags for beating people up.
  12. 14 Dec '06 18:56
    It's suicide bomber. An opening I was taught while doing a couple of lags for beating people up.
    Do you also have a big yellow pencil?? That guy played openings like that.
  13. 14 Dec '06 19:02
    I use e-mail snoopy. .
  14. 14 Dec '06 19:52
    The "Meine bleistifte ist grosse und gelb" guy (or one of them)?
  15. 14 Dec '06 20:59
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    The "Meine bleistifte ist grosse und gelb" guy (or one of them)?
    Huh? No, I meant he was this guy at pogo.com nicknamed TheBigYellowPencil. What are you talking about?