1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 07:10
    I recently started a game against a jonozero1, and he quickly agreed. He has not moved for a while, as you will find out if you look at his homepage. Through the PM system he was talking like I was not a worthy opponent, yet I am still waiting for his move!

Hurry up and move jonozero1 indstead of jabbering your mouth, so we can get this match underway!!!
  2. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 07:14
    Originally posted by PIZZA ROLLS
    I recently started a game against a jonozero1, and he quickly agreed. He has not moved for a while, as you will find out if you look at his homepage. Through the PM system he was talking like I was not a worthy opponent, yet I am still waiting for his move!

Hurry up and move jonozero1 indstead of jabbering your mouth, so we can get this match underway!!!
    k
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 07:18
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    k
    The little loser thinks he has immunity through the PM system, so I thought I'd bring it out here in the open.

If then it's fine by you your royal hindness.
  4. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 07:20
    The little loser thinks he has immunity through the PM system, so I thought I'd bring it out here in the open.

If then it's fine by you your royal hindness.
    Off with his head!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 07:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 07:22
    your royal hindness.
    LOL Great, I like that. I'll use it too. LMAO
  7. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 08:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 08:37
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Have no mercy for the swine! 😀
  9. Standard memberonyx2006
    onyx2007
    watching you...
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 09:08
    I suppose he's trying to figure out a response to 1.Nh3...

Game 2875493
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 09:28
    Originally posted by onyx2006

Game 2875493
    He has actually 18 days left to think for now. And the thinking times were agreed upon.
  11. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 13:29

This is a rather odd complaint as your opponent hasn't made a move in any game in slightly over 2 months. He's been involved in three games, none of which have gotten as deep as move 2. Is he really logging on to the site soley to be rude to you? Try playing games against other people instead.
  12. U.S.A.
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 13:331 edit

You know if he hasn't moved yet and it really bothers you, looking at it; you can actually still delete the game, i think.
    Go to the "my games" page and there should be a button that looks like a trash game next too the game listing. Click on it and it'll delete the game for you. Hope this helps! 🙂

-- Paul (Pavlo87)
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 18:48
    Originally posted by onyx2006

Game 2875493
    It's suicide bomber. An opening I was taught while doing a couple of lags for beating people up.
  14. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 18:56
    It's suicide bomber. An opening I was taught while doing a couple of lags for beating people up.
    Do you also have a big yellow pencil?? That guy played openings like that. 😕
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 19:02
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Do you also have a big yellow pencil?? That guy played openings like that. 😕
    I use e-mail snoopy. 😕.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree