1. The sky
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 19:52
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Do you also have a big yellow pencil?? That guy played openings like that. 😕
    The "Meine bleistifte ist grosse und gelb" guy (or one of them)? 😲
  2. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 20:59
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    The "Meine bleistifte ist grosse und gelb" guy (or one of them)? 😲
    Huh? No, I meant he was this guy at pogo.com nicknamed TheBigYellowPencil. What are you talking about? 😕
  3. The sky
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 21:12
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Huh? No, I meant he was this guy at pogo.com nicknamed TheBigYellowPencil. What are you talking about? 😕
    Oh, never mind then.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 21:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 21:59
    Just delete the game instead of complaining.
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 22:42
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Classy
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 01:51
    Move in our game jonozero1. I am waiting for you.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 02:40
    Originally posted by ChessJester
    Just delete the game instead of complaining.
    Nope. He sent me an e-mail that my friends also use, saying somebody was sniffing around my wife. I do not even have a partner!!!

I want to play this bloody idiot! If he won't move then I will just send him a new game, and another one, and another one until he moves his worthless butt.
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 02:591 edit
    Originally posted by PIZZA ROLLS
    Nope. He sent me an e-mail that my friends also use, saying somebody was sniffing around my wife. I do not even have a partner!!!

I want to play this bloody idiot! If he won't move then I will just send him a new game, and another one, and another one until he moves his worthless butt.
    Isn't he supposed to move his chessmen? Not necessarily his worthless butt.
  10. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 07:26
    Originally posted by PIZZA ROLLS

So if he makes a move within the next 18 days, and hence the game continues, then what? Just what exactly are you trying to achieve by forcing a game against him? And if in the end (which could well be about 2-3 years* from now) you lose the game, would you be happier then?

* This is arrived at by calculating a possible average move every 21 days. So 365 days in a year divided by 21 days, should work out to be about 17.38 moves per year. So the game might just take 2-3 years to complete, unless of course if you are somehow able to mate him within 17 moves...
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 13:01
    Originally posted by Pavlo87
    You know if he hasn't moved yet and it really bothers you, looking at it; you can actually still delete the game, i think.
    Go to the "my games" page and there should be a button that looks like a trash game next too the game listing. Click on it and it'll delete the game for you. Hope this helps! 🙂

-- Paul (Pavlo87)
    I don't care. It's like pool, right. You take a loss and then you play again. At least I won't laugh at jonozero1 if he loses.......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree