Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Standard member DaBearsFan08
    Chicago Maniac
    04 Jan '08 02:48
    I'm all for chess but look at some of the high rated players. The amount of games they've played is sick. Is this website their life of something?
  2. 04 Jan '08 03:11
    Originally posted by DaBearsFan08
    I'm all for chess but look at some of the high rated players. The amount of games they've played is sick. Is this website their life of something?
    Did you look at the part that shows how long they've been here?
  3. 04 Jan '08 03:17
    If you think the high rated players have played alot of games, you will have a heart attack when you see how many games the most active players get through.
  4. 04 Jan '08 03:21
    Considering you've finished 25 games in only 2-3 weeks, you're actually playing a lot more than most of the top players...
  5. 04 Jan '08 03:47
    By the look at your profile, I'd guess that you probably spend an equal amount of time watching football Everyone has their interests.
  6. 04 Jan '08 05:39
    Insulting the amount of time people spend on chess in an Only Chess forum seems like a stupid idea to me.
  7. 04 Jan '08 07:12
    There are far more low rated players who are just as, or more active. Don't confuse experience with strength, they are not the same.
  8. 04 Jan '08 08:45
    How many games is Heng playing at the moment, like 800 or something? I reckon it's great, if you can handle a lot of games why not do it?
  9. Standard member Dragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    04 Jan '08 08:48
    Akizy has played under 10000 moves since joining whereas User 87257 has made 400000.

Seems to me that the better the player the less moves they make.
  10. Standard member Dragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    04 Jan '08 08:50
    Originally posted by Chesswick
    By the look at your profile, I'd guess that you probably spend an equal amount of time watching football Everyone has their interests.
    I spend no time watching Football, American or English - I can think of nothing more boring. Very sad!
  11. 04 Jan '08 09:32 / 1 edit
    A bunch of guys scrambling over a ball no less...rubbing against each other...dancing..and other gay things.
  12. 04 Jan '08 09:33
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    I spend no time watching Football, American or English - I can think of nothing more boring. Very sad!
    I think the most boring thing is to watch a 2 2500 GMs chess game in a round robin tournament...it will for sure be draw in a couple of moves...the weak GMs are soooo scared to play chess...
  13. 06 Jan '08 11:03
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    A bunch of guys scrambling over a ball no less...rubbing against each other...dancing..and other gay things.
    Sounds interesting
  14. 06 Jan '08 11:26
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    You don't watch football?And i thought we could be friends..