Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Donation ketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    10 Oct '16 21:44
    enjoyed national chess day 🙂
  2. 10 Oct '16 23:30
    Forgot to mention---I love ketchup and always make sure that if I have an open bottle of it in my refrigerator that I have another, unopened one in a cabinet, so I don't have a "ketchup crisis."
  3. Standard member Steve45
    Garry Kasparov
    11 Oct '16 17:25 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Spectators
    Forgot to mention---I love ketchup and always make sure that if I have an open bottle of it in my refrigerator that I have another, unopened one in a cabinet, so I don't have a "ketchup crisis."
    What would life be without a little Ketchup?🙂🙂
  4. Standard member byedidia
    Mister Why
    11 Oct '16 18:30
    This message brought to you by the good people at the Ketchup Advisory Board.

These are the good years.
  5. Subscriber moonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    11 Oct '16 21:34
    I like ketchup on scrambled eggs. She Who Must Be Obeyed thinks this is uncouth. Sometimes I do it in secret, so as not to offend her. No, that's a lie. I do it in secret to avoid her reproachful grimace.

Ketchup makes me keep secrets from my wife -- now that's weird, coming from a tomato.
  6. Subscriber Paul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    11 Oct '16 23:55
    Originally posted by Steve45
    What would life be without a little Ketchup?🙂🙂
    Without it, we would always be behind.
  7. Standard member byedidia
    Mister Why
    12 Oct '16 00:24
    Originally posted by moonbus
    I like ketchup on scrambled eggs. She Who Must Be Obeyed thinks this is uncouth. Sometimes I do it in secret, so as not to offend her. No, that's a lie. I do it in secret to avoid her reproachful grimace.

Ketchup makes me keep secrets from my wife -- now that's weird, coming from a tomato.
    Moonbus, Try Thousand Island dressing on scrambled eggs. Might be deemed slightly less uncouth.
  8. Subscriber 64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    12 Oct '16 16:34
    I tried to play the Ketchup Gambit once... it got me in a pickle.
  9. 12 Oct '16 17:49
    Damnd. I thought it was Day of street cats, who were adopted in the middle of one of their 9 lives. I spent whole day feeding and sheltering those poor things on lousy weather.

Ok, so I play chess to-day, solemnly I will analyze a game of Steinitz which (*game) I am sure Fischer had in mind when he played rarely line in some opening in Stockholm 1962...
  10. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    12 Oct '16 21:13
    Originally posted by byedidia
    This message brought to you by the good people at the Ketchup Advisory Board.

These are the good years.
    And now it will be Chris Thile. Let Garrison rest!