1. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 16:172 edits
    Game 2670700

how did this happen? look at the other games, resignation after 2, 3 moves.. is this a running joke newbies arent aware of?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 16:38
    Originally posted by GaranhunsGladiator
    Game 2670700

how did this happen? look at the other games, resignation after 2, 3 moves.. is this a running joke newbies arent aware of?
    There is two ways to terminate a game:
    (1) By resigning it. You lose the game and if it is a rated game you lose rating points too.
    (2) By deleting it. This can only be done before the 3rd move. You don't lose the game and you don't lose rating points either.
    Perhaps RajabNatshah resigned instead just deliting it?
  3. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 16:57
    its not just that one game.. look at the game history, game after game resigned after a few moves, quick elementary mates.. some of the identical (the queen or bishop next to the king, queen or bishop protecting it).. bizarre to say the least..
  4. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 17:01
  5. Donationbriancron
    nunquam perdo
    Washington, DC
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 17:16
    This is very curious.

I would say there are two possible reasons for this...

1. someone got a hold of his account password and is scuttling the rating

or more likely

2. He is or is friends with people like BadgerRedHawk who have a lot of wins from him. Some of the wins are resignation and others are simple checkmates that a person who was rated over 1400 should be able to avoid.

an IP check might be telling.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree