1. Joined
    19 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 19:08
    Im analyzing a few of my games, and I cant figure out how to save and load them without having to enter in the new position setup. Any ideas? Also, anyone know how to just cut in past the setups from RHP?
  2. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 19:131 edit
    Originally posted by SovietPowerSupreme
    Im analyzing a few of my games, and I cant figure out how to save and load them without having to enter in the new position setup. Any ideas? Also, anyone know how to just cut in past the setups from RHP?
    it's hidden in the edit-menu. copy pgn into clipboard, then select from edit/paste/'paste game' or shortcut ctrl+v

'save game', however, is in the file-menu.
  3. London
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 19:30
    Originally posted by SovietPowerSupreme
    You should not be analysing games you play at RHP while they are in progress. It is strictly against the rules.
  4. Joined
    19 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 19:31
    I know I ment after
  5. Joined
    19 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 19:42
    Originally posted by wormwood
    it's hidden in the edit-menu. copy pgn into clipboard, then select from edit/paste/'paste game' or shortcut ctrl+v

'save game', however, is in the file-menu.
    You lost me on the copy to clipboard thing, I dont see a place in clipboard to paste the pgn code
  6. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 20:17
    Take any game in Pgn format copy it and then open fritz.

Press ctrl + N , which makes a new game
    then Press ctrl + v which pastes the game in

then go to file-save and save it in a database.

Here's a link which will show you how to do more stuff in fritz/chessbase. Both programs are about the same but chessbase has more features.

http://www.chessbase.com/support/index.asp

click on t-notes

They discuss different features in them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree