1. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    28 Jan '08 01:122 edits
    I have 32 games in progress and less and less time to play them. I have more and more duties in my real life at the moment. What would be best way to finish my games ? One move each day or what (too many games for that I think).. I started too many games and now I do not know what to do.

I am tempted to resign 20 games and begin again from scratch 🙁

How do you guys sucesfully manage your games? Maybe I should put on vacation flag and then play just 10-15 games out of 32 this one month to reduce pressure and gameload.

I want to stabilize my game load to 10 or 12 games and play like that for the rest of my RHP days as soon as possible...
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Jan '08 01:16
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    I have 32 games in progress and less and less time to play them. I have more and more duties in my real life at the moment. What would be best way to finish my games ? One move each day or what (too many games for that I think).. I started too many games and now I do not know what to do.

I am tempted to resign 20 games and begin again from scratch 🙁
    If they are clan games then personally I believe you should complete them, make yourself unavailable for more challenges, leave clans also. If any games are beyond saving then these are the only games you should consider resigning.
    Remember that by commiting to a clan you committed to fly their banner and do your best by them
  3. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    28 Jan '08 01:191 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    If they are clan games then personally I believe you should complete them, make yourself unavailable for more challenges, leave clans also. If any games are beyond saving then these are the only games you should consider resigning.
    Remember that by commiting to a clan you committed to fly their banner and do your best by them
    Of course I would never resign clan games if I am not losing. It would be very very very bad sportmanship. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree