1. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 21:23
    Hi all,

I wish to post this to inform all of my opponents to claim the timeout wins when they can, I no longer have any internet connection and have managed to grab a few minutes at a friends house to post this.
    I will when possible return to the site at some point but it may not be for some time so anyone who has games against me I can only apologize for the delay, I will have to let the games time out as I literally dont have enough time to go through them all and resign 🙁

Adios for now.

Pigface
  2. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 21:28
    No, you cant go, you were quite a good member around these chess forums.
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 01:16
    With this post and the explanation in your profile, I hope your opponents in your remaining games will NOT click the skull. Come-on people, give the Porker a chance!
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 01:49
    Originally posted by Pigface1
    Hi all,

I wish to post this to inform all of my opponents to claim the timeout wins when they can, I no longer have any internet connection and have managed to grab a few minutes at a friends house to post this.
    I will when possible return to the site at some point but it may not be for some time so anyone who has games against me I can only apologize f ...[text shortened]... iterally dont have enough time to go through them all and resign 🙁

Adios for now.

Pigface
    Good riddance.
  5. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 02:30
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Good riddance.
    what makes you say that?
  6. Earth
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 08:03
    Originally posted by NorrisB
    what makes you say that?
    Generic hostility.
  7. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 09:08
    Originally posted by Policestate
    Generic hostility.
    Unjustified generic hostility.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 09:19
    Hi all,

I will when possible return to the site at some point but it may not be for some time so anyone who has games against me I can only apologize f ...[text shortened]... iterally dont have enough time to go through them all and resign 🙁

Adios for now.

Pigface
    I do not currently have any games with you, but if I had, this would be a situation where I wouldn't time you out, even if the skull is there glaring at me.

In my profile everyone can read "I always click the skull". Here I wouldn't, this would be an exeption.
  9. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 09:201 edit
    Good riddance.
    I played him OTB at my club.
    I won after a tough game and he played pretty well.
    If I had to guess I'd have said he would be about 1500-1550 on this site, which is about what he was.
    Here's the game:

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 10:14
    Good riddance.
    Sorry pigface I did not know you but I'm sorry you had to leave and idiots like no1marauder are left behind while you leave. no1marauder, have you considered for a while that you may be sick?
  11. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 13:21
    Originally posted by Jie
    Sorry pigface I did not know you but I'm sorry you had to leave and idiots like no1marauder are left behind while you leave. no1marauder, have you considered for a while that you may be sick?
    you mean sick like pretending to be chinese, getting caught, complaining about the unjust treatment of engine users right after joining the site, then trying to defame the guy who continually gives engine users headache?
  12. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 16:22
    Hi all,

Adios for now.

Pigface
    If you return I hope you give yourself
    a better name...
    😀
  13. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 16:28
    Originally posted by bill718
    If you return I hope you give yourself
    a better name...
    😀
    Ironic that he is not fat at all & doesn't resemble a pig.
  14. Joined
    23 May '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 16:35
    Are you telling porkies?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jul '08 13:17
    Originally posted by Jie
    Yup, No1Murderer is more like it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree