1. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 23:172 edits
    Well the hello do we do blunder

I've just blunder my queen in two game. Come on, I am very tired.
    these blunder should be in my style, nor in my game. not such blunder that lose material .....
  2. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 23:34
    Originally posted by AudreyxSophie

these blunder should be in my style, nor in my game. not such blunder that lose material .....
    It's all part of correspondance chess.
  3. Joined
    17 Mar '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 00:12

I know your problem : bad mojo !

You are cursed

You offended the spirits by :
    - shamelessly copying uncle greenpawn's profile
    - starting games with 1.c4 (the anti-gambiteer move!)

That or you're playing too fast
  4. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 00:442 edits
    Originally posted by shorbock
    I know your problem : bad mojo !

You are cursed

You offended the spirits by :
    - shamelessly copying uncle greenpawn's profile
    - starting games with 1.c4 (the anti-gambiteer move!)

That or you're playing too fast
    right, I've done that, I tought it would be a good way to make a profil.

I start games with c4 or f4.

So, I am cursed?
    NO, this can't be true.

I am playing too fast. maybe.

Yep, I inspired my profil from mister greenpawn
  5. USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 04:25
    I blunder much more in correspondence chess than in regular, over the board chess. Why? I think it is because I view OTB games as a continuous whole. I am playing the whole game in one segment. In correspondence, the game has become a set of disjointed fragments to the point where when I see a position, I don't remember the plans I had, the threats my opponent had, tactics to watch out for etc, and I make far more blunders, which I believe in part explains the large gap between my OTB and RHP rating (of course, other factors, such as playing frequency, rating pools, and rating calculation methods also must be taken into account).
  6. Joined
    25 Jul '07
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 15:38
    True, but for me all the above are more than compensated for by having the time to think about what I'm doing. I don't make the silly blunders in correspondence chess that I make OTB.

Instead, I make much better blunders. 🙂

The problem, of course, is going back to OTB games after playing on here so much, and getting used to OTB time controls again. This is one reason why I'm winding down my games here before the start of the season in Autumn.
  7. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 17:46
    I am of not fond of blunders...

and those type¸ I really hate, I was leading by two bishop and a pawn and i lose because I gave my queen.

Game 6566826

Insulting. just one move whitout thinking.
  8. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 21:20
    I haven't had the opportunity to have a look at any of your games, hence merely an idle observation, but maybe you're playing too many games and too quickly...over 100games in less than a month with 60 odd ongoing is a lot. It may suit your 'style of play' but limiting numbers, and taking a tad longer to consider etc etc, can have a positive effect upon your play.. and therefore results.
    I know I know, nothing here that you won't be aware of but I offer it nonetheless.. for what it's worth 8-) Dean.
  9. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 21:49
    To be honest, I feel there is not enough games, I feel like Idon't play enough in the same time.
  10. Lagos
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 22:42
    To be honest, I feel there is not enough games, I feel like Idon't play enough in the same time.
    Vous pouvez jouer autant de jeux comme vous souhaitez. 700 ? 1000 ? Si vous voulez vous pouvez jouer million de jeux ! ! ! Mais je suis sûr que chaque joueur vous battrait en raison de votre charge de travail.
  11. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 08:44
    Originally posted by Goshen
    Vous pouvez jouer autant de jeux comme vous souhaitez. 700 ? 1000 ? Si vous voulez vous pouvez jouer million de jeux ! ! ! Mais je suis sûr que chaque joueur vous battrait en raison de votre charge de travail.
    you are very a talented guy 😉
  12. Lagos
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 18:31
    Originally posted by orion25
    you are very a talented guy 😉
    Let niet op me mijn Nederlandse vriend. Ik heb pret met de yahoovertaler.
  13. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 21:40
    Game 6582704

Why the I did not even consider or saw Rxd5 at move 21, I was my only chance, once b6 has been done...

but 21... Rxd5 was missed.
  14. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 21:451 edit
    Originally posted by Goshen
    Let niet op me mijn Nederlandse vriend. Ik heb pret met de yahoovertaler.
    Dat dacht ik al...
  15. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 23:092 edits
    There is not only blunder I hate, I wonder why there is winnong move that are miss by both players.
    Game 6559523 I am playing davejacks, A 2040 rated player and a miss an important move, Maybe it was not time to resign, but I was feeling like I missed something important and lost the will to go on with a stronger player. After giving up ( or before, then I give up since I can't use engine to analyse game in progress. ) I used Rybka and it showed me a move I did not even consider, it was winning the quality. putting me in an endgame I was better.

Just why I do not see these moves.
    In fact, i missed 27. Nf6 And in the other game with him, I was sure i was losing a pawn, but I never considered Bf7. Now what can I do.

why I missed these move, does anyone can see that Nf6.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree