1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 19:10
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    But I think the point it's yet another tosser making comments (I am sure I have seen you mention this before Rav?)
    The game is over.........
  2. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 19:11
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Yes,down two pawns,so I guess white should resign............

Come on guys,Black said that he was kicking his ass,being two pawns down was definitely not "having ass kicked".........

I agree that black has a better position but he speaks like he's a rook up or something like that..........
    Yes you are right, 'kicking his ass' was something obviously said in the 'fever of the moment'
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 19:13
    Ok, I have come to reason, maybe not necessarily kicking ass, but better position.
  4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 19:20
    Qe7 is a good move also. But then White can play Nf3, Bd3,0-0 etc and get developed by losing 1 pawn, well worth it.

There are some people on here, which move very quickly and then claim, O i would have seen that move, its so obvious but i just moved to quickly.

So Bxc5 is more tactical, who know he might move to fast. But even if he takes your queen, big deal. Castling 0-0 against an open g file is dangerous and your queenside pawns and his development should lead to his downfall eventually.

Its a matter of preferance but ya Qe7 is a good move also. Doesn't distrupt your kingside pawns. Althought, what if he doesn't trade queens after you take the c-pawn with your queen? Then he would be down 2 pawns but with a white queen on the board anything can happen.
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 19:29
    Game is over anyway, he timed me out. Look at the name of this thread and you will see why I was mad.
  6. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 19:31
    Originally posted by RahimK
    Qe7 is a good move also. But then White can play Nf3, Bd3,0-0 etc and get developed by losing 1 pawn, well worth it.

There are some people on here, which move very quickly and then claim, O i would have seen that move, its so obvious but i just moved to quickly.

So Bxc5 is more tactical, who know he might move to fast. But even if he takes your queen, ...[text shortened]... queen? Then he would be down 2 pawns but with a white queen on the board anything can happen.
    as you say it's a matter of preference, BxP was my first knee jerk as to the next move but (and I haven't looked into the game) I would go for Qe7. The reason I doubted it I thought no1 marauder had gone for BxP (he rated over 2100 so I tend to treat them as gods and was asking what I had missed). I would be very pleasantly suprised if I was black 2 pawns up and white traded queens (that would be a bonus in my mind)
  7. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 19:33
    Originally posted by Samdogg
    Game is over anyway, he timed me out. Look at the name of this thread and you will see why I was mad.
    when mos...?

When most of their wins were due to timeouts?
  8. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '06 02:42
    It doesn't make any difference whether Samdogg wins or loses, his opponent will still say he sucks, and Samdogg will be annoyed. I can't blame him.
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '06 05:471 edit
    Sorry, I am ranting about this but it just ticks me off because I was kicking this guys @$$ and he timed me out and says I suck.

this was our game by the way Game 1696357
    What?!! You should have just asked him to resign.

:-p Just kidding.
  10. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 07:25
    Originally posted by gambit05
    when mos...?

When most of their wins were due to timeouts?
    yes, I don't know why it cut my sentence short.
  11. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 00:50
    It always does that. You can't have a big heading. Maximum number of characters = __.
  12. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 01:23
    we are playing a rematch, After we exchange queens, he will have a bad bishop because my white bishop and pawns take away a lot of squares from his white bishop and I would have another pawn after fianchettoing my black bishop and placing my knight on a square to attack the d pawn.
    i saw mate in 13 for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree