Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 28 Jan '10 21:34
    I like to send people messages during the game telling them where the resign button is located but I do thank them for the rating points far before the game is over. Is this considered ok in the chess community?
  2. Standard member Traveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    28 Jan '10 21:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Sikora
    I like to send people messages during the game telling them where the resign button is located but I do thank them for the rating points far before the game is over. Is this considered ok in the chess community?
    User 61858, User 400835 User 64815 User 276993. User 2926 User 73749, User 400835 User 325891.
  3. 28 Jan '10 21:49
    Uh, sure it's ok.

Btw, I just put you on my iggy list, just in case I start playing games again in the future.

(Nah, didn't really put him on my list - too much trouble.)
  4. 28 Jan '10 21:59
    What did you say in the 7 games you lost?
  5. 28 Jan '10 22:12
    I did'nt say I like to talk shiz when Im winning now did I ? I just like to talk shiz and was wondering if this was a shiz talking approved community...
  6. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    28 Jan '10 22:22
    Other than people getting the idea that you're a bit of a douche, yeah, it's fine.
  7. Standard member wormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    29 Jan '10 00:31
    I like to put people who talk shiz on ignore list here, and +noplay and +censor elsewhere.
  8. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    29 Jan '10 00:31
    No.
  9. 29 Jan '10 01:18 / 1 edit
    honestly it's enjoyable over the board (with friends) but it does nothing for me in CC.
  10. 29 Jan '10 01:28
    Correspondence trash talk? Save that for blitz games.