1. USA
    Moves
    06 Mar '09 22:24
    Originally posted by Kaleigh
    Just wanted everyone to know that I'm in love.
    I've had crushes but I don't think this ones going away.
    So I'm happy. And I wanted to share it!!!
    Thanks for welcoming me here.
    ps. I know this isn't the general forum, but I'm trying to help you guys realize there's more to life than chess...
    Congratulations. I sincerely hope your love goes requited, and I also agree that for once a post like this does belong in this forum
  2. CA
    Moves
    06 Mar '09 22:54
    Wrong forum but good for you. It is a mighty fine feeling!

Learux
  3. Chess Incubator
    Moves
    07 Mar '09 07:16
    Originally posted by black beetle
    And why not until 25 or 24 or 23? Why not until 30, 29, 31? Why just until 26? Why not until 18? The, say, Israeli girls at their 18 are using complicated arming devices and they vote; if they are capable for these tasks, why are they incapable of, say, love?
    😵
    Remember what he said..."i dont have to make sense. im in love"... that is true, i ve seen lots of people who just ruin themselves due to their senseless decisions.
    At 25-26 years of age, one usually complete their studies and gets mature enough than 18 years...so capable to handle things more efficiently.... I am not against love at all... as I am married and deeply in love with my wife, bit i beleive 15 years age is too young for love...
  4. Joined
    15 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '09 07:43
    Originally posted by Kaleigh
    Just wanted everyone to know that I'm in love.
    I've had crushes but I don't think this ones going away.
    So I'm happy. And I wanted to share it!!!
    Thanks for welcoming me here.
    ps. I know this isn't the general forum, but I'm trying to help you guys realize there's more to life than chess...
    your only fifteen and have never dated a boy. i think what u have is extreme lust. Be careful!!! Love is a mental illness.
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Mar '09 08:35
    Originally posted by ChessAddiction
    Remember what he said..."i dont have to make sense. im in love"... that is true, i ve seen lots of people who just ruin themselves due to their senseless decisions.
    At 25-26 years of age, one usually complete their studies and gets mature enough than 18 years...so capable to handle things more efficiently.... I am not against love at all... as I am married and deeply in love with my wife, bit i beleive 15 years age is too young for love...
    Cmon, the girl will not get married to her boyfriend anyway🙂
    Or you think that a relationhip has anyway to be connected solely with the concept of marriage?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree