Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 28 Jan '07 22:21
    Can anyone please tell me how to import games from my previous played games here on RHP to my Fritz 9 or 10 for analysis? Please :o)
  2. 28 Jan '07 22:27
    Take the game from rhp-copy it, and then open up fritz, press ctrl-N - new game and then ctrl-v to paste the game into fritz.

And you are done.

RK
  3. 28 Jan '07 22:35
    Thanx a lot.. appreciated :o)
  4. 28 Jan '07 23:27
    Welcome. They have a lot of articles on www.chessbase.com ->support and T-notes. Those helped me out a lot and I learnt how to use a lot of cool features on fritz. check those out.

RK
  5. 29 Jan '07 10:53
    Ok, I'll check it out.. thanx again :o)
  6. 29 Jan '07 18:13
    Alternative you can go to

> Start > Run > notepad rhp.pgn

It asks you if you want to create a file and then say yes.

Go to File Save as then select "save as all files" so that you save it as rhp.pgn rather than rhp.pgn.txt

Then you can use the pgncut and paste for your finished games. Save them to rhp.pgn and then go to Fritz and open the rhp.pgn.
  7. 29 Jan '07 18:31
    Originally posted by z00t
    Alternative you can go to

> Start > Run > notepad rhp.pgn

It asks you if you want to create a file and then say yes.

Go to File Save as then select "save as all files" so that you save it as rhp.pgn rather than rhp.pgn.txt

Then you can use the pgncut and paste for your finished games. Save them to rhp.pgn and then go to Fritz and open the rhp.pgn.
    Is that how you can save multiple games at a time.
  8. 29 Jan '07 18:53
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Is that how you can save multiple games at a time.
    Yes, fastest way.

Or you could just copy paste each one and then save them in the same database.