1. Joined
    26 Jan '12
    Moves
    24 Feb '12 20:211 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    actually I have no real interest in playing CC, i only play my friends and after my
    clan ends, i will not be playing any more. I am well aware of how much time to use
    in a ten minute blitz game, for contrary to your assertion that i play it like bullet, I
    am constantly in time trouble, making your assertion in this matter unfounded and
    compl n spirit and too
    stubborn, but I thank you for taking the time. Have a pleasant day.
    Chess knowledge is more useful in faster time controls. If I was wrong about speed of your moves, it only means that I overestimated your tactical ability.

What about our game - my first remark about your play was after you already made obvious mistake in 14th move. It was "Misunderstood your last move. Obviously too artificial without any real threats." After you gave me up piece with your 17th move I made last remark "You are playing too fast for this time control. Tactics, tactics & tactics....". And after your position became hopeless you "wanted the game to finish as quickly as was possible" making some moves before resignation. So be so kind and don`t blame your opponent for your own mistakes.

But it seems real waste of time as you are too stubborn. Good luck with "your own chess truths".
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '12 21:137 edits
    Originally posted by Pacifique
    Chess knowledge is more useful in faster time controls. If I was wrong about speed of your moves, it only means that I overestimated your tactical ability.

What about our game - my first remark about your play was after you already made obvious mistake in 14th move. It was "Misunderstood your last move. Obviously too artificial without any real threats. eems real waste of time as you are too stubborn. Good luck with "your own chess truths".
    First of all i am not blaming you for anything, secondly, your remarks were as they are
    now, condescending, indeed, would you state to your opponent over the board, oh by
    the way, you have no real threats, or, oh by the way, tactics tactics tactics? or i simply
    dont understand your last move it was too artificial? sorry, but such remarks are not
    very helpful, are they? Indeed will you now explain how and why such remarks are helpful?

Thanks i will try to discover some chess truths of my own, after all, what else is there,
    some condescending remarks about your perceptions of my tactical ability, thanks, but
    id rather play the Czech Benoni against Michael Adams while blindfold, entombed in a
    concrete bunker and thrown into the North sea.

Have a pleasant evening.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    24 Feb '12 21:25
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    How about in the imitation of greenpawn....Is it because you can't. 😉
    If you are going to show a blitz game then at least entertain the troops.

[pgn]
    1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. d4 exd4 4. Nxd4 Qh4 {Great. I knew this existed but I know nothing about it.}
    5. Nb5 {I know this is played.}
    5... Qxe4+ 6. Be2 {Now I'm expectng 6...Qxg2 7.Bf3 and Nc7+ co ...[text shortened]... opening and you don't know what to do.
    Set a trap, the chances are it's theory.
    You could have cut to the chase and simply tell RC he needs to install a brain to imitate Q.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '12 21:272 edits
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    You could have cut to the chase and simply tell RC he needs to install a brain to imitate Q.
    oh dear, you seem to have gone from 1900 to a mere 1700, is that a chess slump or
    Metallica selling sand to the Arabs. I think you and I both know the answer to that. 😛

How many thumbs down have you given me cowboy? not enough im sure.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree