Is a World Order a bad idea?

Is a World Order a bad idea?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U

Moves
18 Jul 09
1 edit

Woops, meant for debate forum.

E

Moves
18 Jul 09

As long as I'm the one in control, I don't think it's a bad idea at all. Once I'm not in control, I'd say it is a terrible idea.

d

Moves
19 Jul 09

Originally posted by Eladar
As long as I'm the one in control, I don't think it's a bad idea at all. Once I'm not in control, I'd say it is a terrible idea.
Yeah but what would you do id in charge of the world?

p

Moves
19 Jul 09

Originally posted by daniel58
Yeah but what would you do id in charge of the world?
world order is like european union or UN, they would never agree on anything. Unless you put US at the top, then there would be more 'fun' invading 'hostile' countries.

London

Moves
19 Jul 09

Yes isn't Viswanathan Anand, the current number 1?

d

Moves
19 Jul 09

Originally posted by polux
world order is like european union or UN, they would never agree on anything. Unless you put US at the top, then there would be more 'fun' invading 'hostile' countries.
I don't know if it would be "fun" of course many countries are jealous of us or just don't like us because they are terrorists or whatever but we don't need to go picking fights.

R

The Smoke

Moves
19 Jul 09

I don't know if it would be "fun" of course many countries are jealous of us or just don't like us because they are terrorists or whatever but we don't need to go picking fights.
as already noted by the Trooper himself, this belongs to the Debates forum and is currently being discussed here: Thread 116322

Moves
21 Jul 09

t takes a strongman to keep the peace.
so a world oder is possible only in star trek episodes.

c
Grammar Nazi

Auschwitz

Moves
21 Jul 09

Many other countries dont like us "because they are terrorists or whatever"???

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jul 09

Originally posted by clandarkfire
After reading many of his posts in different forums, i have come to the conclusion he is the dimmest person on RHP.

d

Moves
21 Jul 09

Originally posted by clandarkfire
They are JEALOUS they don't want us to be free, cause they're not.

E

Moves
21 Jul 09

Yep, they don't like the US because they support terrorism. Some are like that. Others just don't want the US around, especially powerful countries that would rather be in control. I think the difference is obvious enough with how Eastern Europe and Western Europe developed after WWII. Western Europe was allowed to develop in a US dominated region. Eastern Europe "developed" under Russia's influence.

Every region is going to be dominated by a power. The only question is which power is going to fill the vacuum.