1. Standard memberpeacedog
    Highlander
    SEAsia
    Moves
    01 Jun '09 00:12
    Originally posted by dirtysniper
    This from cheater1's my space:
    "As you all should know, I am a PAID internet troll. Sometimes the owners of the site enlist my services to boost traffic, and sometimes actual advertisers on that site pay me."
    Paid Troll?

Seems to me that there are plenty of people about who do it for free. Why would a site pay anyone. This guy has serious problems dealing with reality.
  2. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    02 Jun '09 16:00
    There is no such thing as a 'paid troll' Site owners have better things to do with their money than pay for such nonsense. Mental sickness has been a human condition for as long as humans and their forerunners have existed, corrective treatments including suitable medications are often seen as the best form of assistance for people who are frequently or always unable to see the difference between pure fantasy and reality,and similar conditions.However if persons such as cheater 1 are unwilling or unable to make use of such treatments,it is a sad fact that they very often go unassisted,and unassistable,such is life.:'(
  3. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 02:45
    I find it odd cheater1 says " When I came to that chess site I actually felt like Kasparov playing a spoiled brat Class C player. Rank amateurs." when
    refering to RHP. Cheater1 never played a game on RHP , I challenged him a few times , even PM him with an invite to a game, and never received any response.
  4. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 14:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 14:21
    Originally posted by dirtysniper
    I find it odd cheater1 says " When I came to that chess site I actually felt like Kasparov playing a spoiled brat Class C player. Rank amateurs." when
    refering to RHP. Cheater1 never played a game on RHP , I challenged him a few times , even PM him with an invite to a game, and never received any response.
    that is because everything he says is just plain nonsense... ha he even says he can win every debate HA! you only win a debate if the other part ends up agreing with you, not just shuting up...
  6. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 15:55
    We may not yet have heard the last of cheater1,like V.D. it has a habit of returning just when you thought it was gone for good[not speaking from personal experience!]Boredom and poor responses elsewhere I suspect will eventually drive it back here to give us even more of his gems of wisdom.Let us simply hope that it will be quite some time before the written nonsense returns to plague us again??😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree