1. Yokosuka, Japan
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 18:45
    I was wondering if there was a for sale section here? I have a few chess boards that I dont use anymore that I would rather sell than have them sit in my garage collecting dust. Anyhow thank you for the help!!!!
  2. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 18:48
    Originally posted by Carlitos714
    I was wondering if there was a for sale section here? I have a few chess boards that I dont use anymore that I would rather sell than have them sit in my garage collecting dust. Anyhow thank you for the help!!!!
    They don't really do that here. I have seen people list stuff on ebay and mention it here though.
  3. Yokosuka, Japan
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 18:50
    you think if I post a few things here it would sell? and would it comply with the rules here? thank you man!!!!
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 18:52
    you think if I post a few things here it would sell? and would it comply with the rules here? thank you man!!!!
    I think it likely that the administration would have a problem with using the site to sell stuff. Send a message to Russ via Site Feedback.
  5. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 18:54
    I doubt it. For one thing, there are a lot of shady characters on this site. (I am not saying that you are one.) A lot of nuts create new accounts, do crazy stuff, and get themselves banned pretty regularly. Who knows if they will get what they pay for? (Again, I am in no way referring to you.) Showing pictures wouldn't work here either. For another thing, it may be against the terms of service.
  6. Yokosuka, Japan
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 19:055 edits
    I totally understand you. Im registered to various computer forums and we all have trader ratings. I also have heatware (www.heatware.com) you leave comments on trades, sales and buys.

About the pictures

What one of the forums makes us do is

The picture must include your user name and date.

example.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww162/Carltios714ebay/Computer%20Parts%20Sales/CIMG2427.jpg

and the only way i get payments is through paypal or cash if its a local pick up.
  7. Yokosuka, Japan
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 19:12
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I think it likely that the administration would have a problem with using the site to sell stuff. Send a message to Russ via Site Feedback.
    i sent one 🙂 thank you

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree