29 May '08 18:44
    I'd like to become better than a 50/50 player.😳
  2. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    29 May '08 18:541 edit
    Originally posted by CreepingDeath
    I'd like to become better than a 50/50 player.😳
    A lot of chess improvement is about self study. A good place to start is http://www.exeterchessclub.org.uk/index2.html The site has loads of information and its pretty good.

My own opinion about the chess forum here is that its not too hot if you want to learn chess. There have been some good threads in the past but searching through all of the chess forum without a good search engine would be tedious, but they are there if you try.

Im happy to help people improve their chess if I have the time and they have a playchess account, since the training and teaching rooms there make it an easy and intresting process. It also forces me to think and stop being so lazy all the time 🙂
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 May '08 19:37
    You can join the "Personal chess training" club - they do end game training. using redhotpawn, another site that are useful: www.chesstempo.com, this is good for tactics, combinations but does nothing for strategy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree