1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 10:18
    It's been proven many times that the strongest players seem to be those who are consistent with there study and game load. This is often very difficult for me. I go through periods (about 6-8 weeks) when I'm eager to play and study chess, and spend a lot of time on it, only to spend the next 6-8 weeks feeling burnt out and bored with the subject. Does anyone else experience this?🙂
  2. Standard memberatticus2
    Frustrate the Bad
    Liverpool
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 17:15
    This means you're an entirely normal human being with more in your life than chess. Well done! Keep it up 🙂
  3. Joined
    11 Aug '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 18:57
    Originally posted by bill718
    It's been proven many times that the strongest players seem to be those who are consistent with there study and game load. This is often very difficult for me. I go through periods (about 6-8 weeks) when I'm eager to play and study chess, and spend a lot of time on it, only to spend the next 6-8 weeks feeling burnt out and bored with the subject. Does anyone else experience this?🙂
    I know what you mean. It is difficult to understand how one can improve when experiencing this problem. I'm a bit sick of playing at the moment so I might try to spend a week or two studying.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree